Wednesday 10 December 2008

To Dublin I'd roam

On a normal day around 3 months ago, I was made to be very excited. Because I received an email announcing this:
I'm none too sure where those 3 months have disappeared to, but suddenly tomorrow is the first of these not to be missed evenings and I have two days off work. Am now starting to get very excited!

Things to do:-

Online check in - DONE

Decide what to take, pack it, get euros, charge camera and sort out a flash cover so I don't blind anyone, alter hem of dress (who wears these bubble hem things??!) - erm haven't done any of that yet.

Also feel a little apprehensive of having a day and a night in Dublin by myself until Hugh joins me for gig no. 2 on Friday. I'll be perfectly happy wandering around the city during the day. But the weird bit is hanging around waiting for the music to begin and having to make a nuisance of yourself chatting to people. But it's not the first time I've done it, and the last time there was much beer and fun and even a marriage proposal (although I don't think it was a serious one so I'm not holding him to it). I suppose it's a little different this time around as I'm happy and I'll miss not having my lovely fella Hugh with me. Last time and last fella there was relief to have some time alone. Anyway that's another story.
Roll On tomorrow!

No comments: